How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode in 2021
Hey! Let’s just jump into the topic as we have so much to give you and trust us when we say, “You’ll love it!”.
Because here in this article we will answer some of your questions about how to unlock iPhone without passcode. We’ll also show you a few methods of 2021 to help you unlock your iPhone. Lastly, we will mention the best tool to unlock the iPhone easily and effectively step by step as you wanted. So, shall we start?
Q/A- How to unlock a straight talk iPhone?
Yes! It is really possible to unlock an iPhone which is associated with Straight Talk. This process can be done through a number of different methods, and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to complete. If you want to know how to do this, then read on for the step-by-step instructions!
- Open the “Settings” app and select “General”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this screen until you find a button for how to set up your iPhone.
- When prompted, input all of your information as requested on this setup page.
- You’ll be asked whether you want to activate your phone with Straight Talk or AT&T at this point.
- Select “Straight Talk“. Now tap next in order to move onto the activation process!
Q/A- How to unlock iPhone 11 passcode without computer?
Unlocking the iPhone 11 device with a computer is not possible because Apple has removed that feature for newer devices.
But, it is possible to unlock iPhone 11 passcodes without a computer.
There are three techniques you might want to use to do this.
The first one is by using Siri commands. The second one is through Face ID. And the third way how you can unlock your iPhone 11 passcode without a computer is by entering an emergency call number.
There is another way, or maybe you can say another trick. What you have to do instead is enter an incorrect password ten times in a row, then your iPhone 11will ask if you want to erase data or input your iCloud credentials.
Note that* This information applies only to iOS 11 or later iPhones.
Q/A- How to unlock iPhone 12 without a passcode?
The question “how to unlock iPhone 12 without passcode?” will be answered here. As we’ll show you how to bypass an iPhone’s lock screen. You can use the method to access your iPhone that is password-protected by a four-digit code, or if you have enabled the fingerprint scanner on your device and don’t remember the passcode.
If you have forgotten your passcode, the best way is to reboot the phone and enter the wrong password four times in a row (iPhone will then allow access without asking for an Apple ID). But what if you need access urgently?
One method would be to take out each digit of the lock screen one at a time by tapping on them with two fingers from different hands, but this does not work all the time.
If it doesn’t work for you, restarting the iPhone may help or resetting your device back to factory settings through iTunes. But again that takes quite some time. So take your time to carefully follow the steps and your iPhone 12 without passcode.
Q/A- How to unlock iPhone XR without passcode or face id?
“How to unlock iPhone XR without passcode or face id? How?!
When the iPhone is locked, many individuals ask themselves this question. It’s not a simple task, but if you have access to an Android, it should be no problem at all! Without further ado, here are the steps:
Step 1) Download Android data transfer on your computer from this link (iphone-xr-unlocker.com/android-data-transfer).
Step 2) Connect both devices and start transferring data.
Step 3) Once transferred successfully disconnect both devices and open up the app on your Android device and search for “recovery mode”.
Step 4) Select the recovery mode option by clicking on it.
Step 5) You should be able to access your phone now that it has entered recovery mode.
Step 6) Once in, select the “wipe data/factory reset” option by clicking on the button if your device asks for confirmation.
Step 7) After wiping all your data, type in a new password that can be used to unlock your iPhone XR.
Q/A- How to unlock iPhone with an unresponsive screen?
If you’re reading this, then the screen of your iPhone has gone unresponsive. This can happen for a variety of reasons such as an iOS update or damage due to water exposure. Regardless, knowing how to unlock an iPhone with an unresponsive screen is critical when this happens. Follow these steps below and get back up and running in no time!
- Put your device into DFU mode by pressing both the sleep/wake button and home button until you see a black screen with white text that says “Connect to iTunes.”
- Now connect your phone to iTunes via USB cord (do not sync!). When iTunes detects that your device is in recovery mode, it will offer you two options: restore or update… Select Update!
The best and easy way to unlock iPhone passcode:
If you are in need of knowing how to unlock iPhone without Passcode, there is no need to worry. Unlocking an iPhone without Passcode is easy with the WooTechy tool that we have analyzed and described for anyone who needs it.
Unlocking your iPhone can be difficult if you do not know what you are doing or if you don’t have the right tools to get the job done.
Unlocking an iPhone requires some technical skills but this free WooTechy without Passcode tool makes it easier than ever before!
Below, we described the process of “how to unlock iPhone passcode” with the WooTechy tool. Read and follow them carefully or just watch our video on this.
How to Unlock iPhone passcode disabled screen using WooTechy tools: (Step by Step)
In the first place, you have to download the WooTecky tool from your computer browser.
- Go to WooTechky’s official site, you’ll see there are a few categories on the top right.
- Select “iDelock” from the product list.
- Scroll down a little and click the “Free Download” button.
The WooTechy tool has to be installed on your PC now. The process of installation may take a while. After finishing the installation, start the tool.
- There you’ll see the features and services provided by this tool.
- Click on the “Unlock screen passcode” option. Start it and then click Next.
- Choose your device name there and you’ll see a few instructions you should do.
- You have to click start and hold your iPhone to put it into DFU mode.
Note* Always double-check that your iPhone is linked to the PC. Let it stay connected. To put into DFU mode, follow the steps exactly mentioned there.
- When it’s done you have to download the firmware package online by clicking the download option right there.
- When it’s downloaded, select the firmware package to start repair.
Note* If you’re having trouble downloading it, copy to download through the browser. You’ll find the copy and package select option below there on the homepage.
The firmware will start extracting on your PC. Please wait a little while as it can take some time. If it gets stuck before completing, try cleaning up your computer’s disk space first. Then try again.
- When the page says “Extraction Completed”, start told unlock. But make sure your device is still in DFU mode.
- Read both notices that will come up before confirmation and enter the digits in the box accurately as it says.
- Click “Unlock” and wait for your iPhone’s screen lock to be removed.
Note* The estimated time should be less than 10 minutes (It’ll depend on your iDevice and network connection).
- Your iPhone unlock process is successfully completed.
- Now check your iPhone if it’s still locked or can’t start.
- Wait patiently and keep watching your iPhone as it will take time to start.
- When it’s done setup the initials of your iPhone and get started with your unlocked iPhone.
Note* If it can’t start your iPhone has some issues with the hardware. You should contact an Apple phone specialist. Or watch our videos from our website and get help with unlocking your disabled iPhone without a passcode easily.
So, probably you got your answers and the idea to solve your problems of unlocking your iPhone without passcode! If this is still not enough for you, you should view more of our articles related to iPhones on our website!